A few thoughts on purchasing and managing investment property…
Property represents a very secure, sound, long term form of wealth creation. As such, many people are turning increasingly to property investment to secure their future.
A well-managed investment can offer many advantages including income and capital growth. Many investors may also be able to use their investment to reduce tax payable on their assessable income.
Property is also a good option as part of an investment portfolio, particularly with people who do not need immediate access to their money and wish to protect themselves against inflation over the long term.
It is important, however, to be aware of the responsibilities of managing your property investment and assuring proper care and responsibility. As considerable money is at stake, you need to take the time to get good advice before you act - and remember, consideration of any investment presents wide and varied alternatives and there are always plenty of experts ready to pass on their opinion. It is wise, therefore, to always seek appropriate advice from a qualified financial advisor or your accountant.
At Prestige Property Management we can:
- Execute cost effective management of your rental property.
- Advanced knowledge of the NT Residential Tenancy Act.
- Applications for Tenancy references checked thoroughly.
- Prospective Tenants checked on TICA National Data Base for indiscretions.
- Security Bond is paid & kept in Trust.
- Ensure rents are paid on time.
- Enforce tenant compliance with cleanliness and maintenance.
- Monitor yard care.
- Periodic inspection of your property is carried out at 3 month intervals.
- Properties are vacated & returned in the Prestige condition they were given.
- Assist you with developing your property to increase its value not only as a rental property but also
- Increase its sales value for when the time comes to sell.
- Point you in the right direction to find the right sales agent.